Life @ C&L
Work Hard, Be Smart, Have Fun
Innovation comes from passionate people doing what they love. We come from all background but share a common goal. We believe in forward thinking and develop world-class solutions/products which we would want to use ourselves. With this passion for technology, we are always one step ahead of our competitors.
Our core management team comprises of quintessential IT professionals with global work exposure. They have held key positions in renowned IT companies and have served several Fortune 500 clients. They bring to the table a wealth of knowledge & expertise of over two decades in the IT industry. Backed by invaluable experience in operations management, talent management and offshore development center management, our forte lies in delivering innovative products & solutions and driving strategic business initiatives. The team commands talent backed by combined experience in Business Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Content Management Systems, ERP, CMMS, eCommerce, Web applications on Windows & Java platforms along with in-depth knowledge of project/program management, consulting and client relationship.
Opportunities with Us
See our current job openings and where you can fit in
1. DATA SCIENTIST (4 Years) - london
The role of Data Scientist will require you to work with data scientists and data engineers to optimise the product and use large amount of data to optimise customer experience.
Specifically, you can expect to be involved in the following:
• You will be building machine learning models using python
• You will work on projects focused on customer analytics and marketing
• You will be building data and analytics products as part of the software
• You be involved in data engineering and data science aspects of the projects
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful Data Scientist will have the following skills and experience:
• Educated to Master's level in a STEM degree focused in quantitative methods and statistics (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics etc)
• Fluency in python - experience using R is beneficial
• Extensive mathematical skills and understanding is essential
• Excellent verbal skills and a strong communicator
• Proven experience working in a fast-paced or start-up environment
• Creative, innovative and curious mindset and a natural-born problem solver
Mail your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Solution Architect - Integration (8 Years) - london
This is a new service that offers Business to Business (B2B) Integration capabilities between the client and its Business Customers.
The main objectives of this project is to provide a replacement platform for data exchange that:
• Drives standardisation for data exchange transport over the internet and trusted networks where appropriate.
• Provides agility in responding to the changing needs of business customers and trading partners.
• Provides a rapid technical on-boarding process once customer agreements have been established.
• Provides the ability for non-repudiation of data exchanges.
We require an experienced Integration Solutions Architect with in-depth knowledge of delivering complex, high volume
integration projects across multiple suppliers including both internal and external development team while using IBM MQ.
• A broad understanding of a variety of technologies/architectures including:
• Working knowledge of AWS, Azure and Google Cloud w.r.t to MQ and IIB
• Deep experience in application / integration /service design. Ideally comes from a development background and understand the complexities
and issues typically encountered when designing applications
• Good solid understanding of all major architecture domains (Application, data, technical)
• Technical background in Microsoft stack (C#, .Net, SQLServer) and Azure solutions (highly desirable)
• Integration and integration patterns
• Experience working in both Agile and waterfall environments